COACH outlet

bajsf

I was at that store in late October according to the google web site the address is:

• 150 Calle Cristo, Old San Juan, San Juan

Our ship was docked in Old San Juan so it was a very easy walk, maybe 15 minutes. Just ask someone and they will give you directions. It is across from a Dooney & Bourke and Polo store (I think outlet, but not 100%). The Coach store was packed and they did have great prices. I rec'd a purse for Christmas 2004 and they had it for $50 less, plus and additional 30% off.

THanks, my DD will be glad to know that. Wait till I tell her Dooney & Bourke also, she'll go wild. We don't cruise till Oct. so she can have time to save $.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what your itinerary is, but my cruise includes San Juan and St. Maarten. My parents just went to St. Maarten on a land trip, and found amazing deals on fake's... so good that only a PRO can tell the differences! They were amazing... do yourself a favor and take some extra $$$ for some AMAZING deals on some of the BEST fakes I have seen. I have my far share of both and had a hard time telling the difference!

Archived