Live and Semi-Live from Fantasy 5/13 - 5/18

Undrhil

Hey! I'll try to update this as I can. It is currently 5:49p and we are still at port in Port Canaveral. According to the navigation director, there is some technical difficulty which will prevent us from leaving until 6:00p. Once we get going, I'll try to update again, but I am using my verizon air-card so I'm not sure if I'll get a signal once we get moving.

On a positive note, some of us from the roll call met at the pool bar and swapped gifts. I got chocolate! Yay! I have a picture which I will post once I get it hosted somewhere.

Undrhil

EDIT: Not pictured: My sister and Legalmom's DH. :)

IMAG0064.jpg

We just got off this morning and last evening during dinner the A/C went out. It was off for about two hours and it was getting a tad humid inside, but it finally came back on. Hope all goes well for this group. We did have a great time!:D

Well, it's 6:36p and we are still at port. We haven't had any more updates yet either. Hopefully, we'll be leaving soon. My sister and I are watching Annie on Boomerang. :)

EDIT: 6:52p. We are leaving port. It seems a bit slow going getting out of port, but I think that's normal. I think once we get out to the open ocean, we should pick up speed a bit. I think I'll lose signal soon, so there won't be another update til I get signal... probably through the internet cafe. ;)

Undrhil

Alright. We are off the boat. Not willingly, of course. I was hoping for something to happen to make us have to stay on the ship for another week, but that didn't pan out. Oh well. According to the bus driver, we were one of the last busses allowed to leave the port since there was a bomb threat called in as we were leaving. I feel bad for all those people who didn't get out before they did the lock-down. Who knows how long they will (or have had) to be in there before they could leave.

I have lots and lots of pictures and videos and I will post them (somehow) when I get home. I am on the bus back to Orlando Airport right now. Glad my Aircard is working. :) I'll even post up a review when I post up a link to the pictures.

Anyone else from the May 13-18 Fantasy sailing posting on here yet? I saw one thread where someone had posted up pictures to Webshots but I haven't stopped to view them yet. I wonder if I am in any of their pictures? I doubt it, but it would be funny if I was.

Well, I'll post again either tonight or tomorrow with a link to the pictures and my review.

Undrhil

Oh well. According to the bus driver, we were one of the last busses allowed to leave the port since there was a bomb threat called in as we were leaving. I feel bad for all those people who didn't get out before they did the lock-down. Who knows how long they will (or have had) to be in there before they could leave.

Bomb Threat ??? To the ship or to the port ? Yikes....scary. Have not heard anything on this on the news anywhere....Update please:)

Cant wait to see your pictures. I had a friend of mine from SC on the ship so maybe he will be in some of your pictures !

Oh well. According to the bus driver, we were one of the last busses allowed to leave the port since there was a bomb threat called in as we were leaving. I feel bad for all those people who didn't get out before they did the lock-down. Who knows how long they will (or have had) to be in there before they could leave.

Bomb Threat ??? To the ship or to the port ? Yikes....scary. Have not heard anything on this on the news anywhere....Update please:)

Cant wait to see your pictures. I had a friend of mine from SC on the ship so maybe he will be in some of your pictures !

As promised: pictures from the cruise. Now, let me warn you that I am not the best picture taker in the world. I am much better with videos (I have five mini-DV cassettes of video from the cruise!) and I am sure you will enjoy the video footage when I post it later on this month.

These are all on webshots, since it's the only host I have which lets me upload a ton at a time by selecting them all in Explorer and not one at a time.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Well, please post and let me know whether these albums work. Thanks! :)

EDIT: I will post a review later this week. I promise!

Undrhil

• 2 weeks later...
As promised: pictures from the cruise. Now, let me warn you that I am not the best picture taker in the world. I am much better with videos (I have five mini-DV cassettes of video from the cruise!) and I am sure you will enjoy the video footage when I post it later on this month.

These are all on webshots, since it's the only host I have which lets me upload a ton at a time by selecting them all in Explorer and not one at a time.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Well, please post and let me know whether these albums work. Thanks! :)

EDIT: I will post a review later this week. I promise!

Undrhil

Great Job on the pictures. It was so good to meet you and your sister. Hope you all had a fantastic time. Ben and I are booked on a couple more cruises this year. The one in October we are taking our Grandson. I am looking forward to your review. Keep in Touch!

legalmom

Archived