Carnival Pride Cat 8F

Payd

We have booked the Pride for Jan 2007 and have selected 8F Cabin 7208. When I look at the brochure that cabin has a * beside the number. Is it different somehow from the non* cabins? If so how? Anyone have pictures? Our last cruise was Miracle cabin 8117 - would this cabin be any different from 7208? Any idea on noise being close to the stairway and elevators? If I do want to change cabins can I just contact my PVP directly - change for no charge?

Thanks for any advice or info. you can provide!!

Payd:)

According to the deck plans on Travelocity, the * denotes that cabin 7208 has a single convertable sofa.

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipDetailsDeck.do?shipId=145&deckId=855

kitty

Thanks for the link - I appreciate the help of all the posters!

Why would Carnival put a star on that cabin number then - still confused...:confused:

Twin Beds convert to King and you have a sofa... thats what it looks like on the plans. I will be in 7246 for the cruise next week!!!

Have fun on your cruise and please send a review. Would love to hear about your excursions, the ship and any tips you may have.

Thanks!!:) :)

Why would Carnival put a star on that cabin number then - still confused...:confused:

to let people know this cabin sleeps 3 people. Most cabins have sofas..not all convert to a bed.

oh there will be a review... when my new wife and I recover from the festivities! anyone got any info on how the view is from 7246?

your views will be great.. lifeboats are sitting on deck 4/5 so looking STREIGHT down into the waters will be a problem--other then that you wont see them at all

Archived