How much is a past guest discount?

HarleyGirl

I've heard so much about past guest discounts but never have heard how much they usually are. Does this vary with different promotions? I am just referring to the standard one--when you call for a booking and they ask " have you cruised with us before". Anybody know?

The past guest discount varies, I think, from cruise to cruise. They only offer a certain number of rooms for the discount and it is first come first serve. For the cruise that my family is booked on in Oct the past guest discount was around $100 per person for an inside room.

If you don't have your past guest # (its on your Currents magazine label) you can give them your past booking# or your room # on previouse cruises and the home address you were using when you sailed. This is what my TA said was need to identify you in Carnival's database.

It's all BS. I got a notice from carnival for a Med cruise stating that it would be 700 off a stateroom and a 200 credit. Well I priced it out from carnival. Then I went online to compare. I got it cheaper from unitedcrusies.com! for the same rooms! So beware and check it out to be sure.

It's all BS. I got a notice from carnival for a Med cruise stating that it would be 700 off a stateroom and a 200 credit. Well I priced it out from carnival. Then I went online to compare. I got it cheaper from *********! for the same rooms! So beware and check it out to be sure.

tommyO, the guidelines don't allow us to name agencies on here... just FYI.

Archived