what to do?

bubbles1209

We got our docs today:D Lotta dancing going on! After seeing our docs and our flight information, we disembark on the 25th, with a transfer to Lauderdale airport. Our flight is that afternoon at 3:59pm. What is the latest time you get off of the ship, and once we get to Lauderdale, what are we gonna do? Looks like sit around the airport and be bored a while.:rolleyes: Maybe catch a nap. I see that Lauderdale isn't that far from Miami. Anyone have any experiences? Might better re-think the nap, would be my luck to fall asleep and :eek: miss the return flight home.

Well, other people will be getting on, so you can't stay too long :p LOL...you might be able to stay on until 10'ish...

There is plenty to do... just start researching and find some things you would like to do, you can find a place that will store your luggage. Or you can go and wait at the airport... I've done both, I prefer finding something to do :D

We got our docs today:D Lotta dancing going on! After seeing our docs and our flight information, we disembark on the 25th, with a transfer to Lauderdale airport. Our flight is that afternoon at 3:59pm. What is the latest time you get off of the ship, and once we get to Lauderdale, what are we gonna do? Looks like sit around the airport and be bored a while.:rolleyes: Maybe catch a nap. I see that Lauderdale isn't that far from Miami. Anyone have any experiences? Might better re-think the nap, would be my luck to fall asleep and :eek: miss the return flight home.

You may want to consider doing a Florida excursion to pass the time. We have done that the last two times and not only are you extending your vacation, you are not sitting in an airport, but more likely enjoying the Florida sun. The excursions will drop you off at the airport.

Archived