05/07/06 NCL Star cruise review link

SueBeeCruising

I have gleaned so much information from this board, that I wanted to let anyone who wants information about our experience with the 05/07/06 NCL Star Cruise this season know that I posted a review of our cruise on the NCL board at this link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=347061

Thank you all for your helpful information.

Sue :cool:

I have gleaned so much information from this board, that I wanted to let anyone who wants information about our experience with the 05/07/06 NCL Star Cruise this season know that I posted a review of our cruise on the NCL board at this link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=347061

Thank you all for your helpful information.

Sue :cool:

Thank you for your review. DH & I will be on the Star for the Sept. 10 sailing. Assume embarkation experience will be improved by then.

Love the Star. Sailed it in Sept. 2005 on the Mex. Riviera route and booked our Alaskan cruise onboard. Will have to admit that our embarkation in LA on that cruise was the bottom of the barrel of the 14 cruises we've had on 4 cruise lines but know there was a reason for the chaos at that time.

Our embarkation problems didn't spoil our cruise then and if we have anything similar this Sept. we will still have a great cruise.

Thanks again.

Dianne

Archived