Mercury - Tables & Chairs on Pool Deck?

Krusinfool

I'm a first timer on Celebrity (prior Royal Caribbean & Princess cruises) - going with a group of 8 others. Some are smokers and we're wondering if there are tables & chairs on the outside pool deck so we have a place to gather and chat? According to the deck plans, it only looks like there are lounge chairs outside. Appears that the Mercury has tables & chairs in the Palm Springs Cafe but that's inside, right? Anyone have any problems smoking on the ship? Our group always joined up on the outside deck on past cruises and we'd group a table or two together....just wondering how this will work on the Mercury. Thanks - Krusinfool

There are tables and chairs set up both on the smoking and non-smoking sides of the lido deck. Most smokers gather by the ones near the pool bar which is adjacent to the aqua spa entrance next to the stage. Ashtray are on the tables.

Dave:eek:

My "smoker" husband and I just came back form the Mercury on 5-8-06. Don't worry, there are PLENTY of good places to smoke. Outside by the pool (both decks) there are lounge chairs and tables/chairs, also in the indoor pool area, and on the very back of the ship. Lots of ashtrays (blue color). Most bars allow smoking as well, as long as you are on the correct side of the ship.

It's a great ship, I hope you have as much fun as we did!

Archived