Freedom Wraparound Promenade deck?

:) :) I am booked on the Maiden Voyage of Freedom and just wonder if she has a full wraparound promenade deck?

I have not been on any of the Voyager class ships, but have been on 3 Radiance class ships, which they had wraparound Prom decks, as i like my prom walks.

Just done the Constellation Transatlantic but the Millenium class do not have a wraparound Prom deck:mad: only on the upper decks.

Just hope Freedom has.:) :)

Next cruises...

4th June,--- Freedom Of The Seas (Maiden)

14th November,--- Voyager Of The Seas Transatlantic.

From the diagram on the RCCL website, it loooks as if Freedom has the same type of promenade deck plan that Mariner and Navigator do. i.e. you can walk most of the way around on deck 4 and then go up some stairs near the bow and go out to the helipad on Deck 5 and then down the stairs again to complete your cycle on deck 4. Have done this many times on Mariner and Navigator and it would be even a longer walk/work-out on the Freedom. The outside promenades of the Radiance class ships are set up like this also.

However, hope someone who has actually been on Freedom can verify this. From what my agent and I have seen, there may be some changes from the deck plans that are posted etc. and what is actually on the ship.

HI SherriZ366, thanks for your info, i had also imagined it would be like the Radiance class ships,

But just waiting for one of those Pre inaugural cruisers to confirm our guesses.

Surely there is one out there somewhere thats had a chance to explore the Promenade deck onboard the Freedom.:cool:

Your guesses were correct... In terms of the promenade deck, its the same as the voyager class ships. You can walk the sides and the back on deck 4 and up to deck 5 to do the forward part of the ship. The late night strolls are on decks 4/5 are one of my favourites... always a great view of the stars and never too much wind.

Hope that clears things up

-sarah

Sarah, yes thanks for confirming the query about the Prom Deck on the Freedom, that is really great, just like you i can enjoy my early morning and evening Promenade deck walk, thanks,:)

The full circuit walk must be even longer than the one on Mariner. On Mariner, it is a bit less than 2 1/2 times around to walk a mile. Freedom's circuit might compute to 2 1/4 times around to walk a mile.

Archived