Mercury Down-Under Starting Rates

ocngypz

Nov: HNL-AUK Inside: $1499 O/V $1799 2A $2199

Dec: AUK-SYD Inside: $1599 O/V $1899 2A $2399

Just to give you an idea.

Where did you find the rates? Celebrity's site doesn't have them yet. Or did I miss something?

I prorated our 11 night CC Cabin out to approx $2200.00 PP so that sounds ballpark at least.

Wonder what sort of airfare they are going to come up with; a quick check showed Charlotte to Auckland as @$2250 PP and the flight takes esstially 24 hours......Whew....

Consider booking your own air. If you have points with American Express, the second person can go for $429, and that is even with an open jaw. That is what we did in October. The flight is still long, and that has to be booked on Quantas.

My preference is Air New Zealand.....much better service, and 3" more legroom.

We on the West Coast always seem pay the same or just slightly less than East Coasters when flying to and from Hawaii. It's been this way for years, unless you are able to get the 'once-in-a-great-while' airfare specials through Hawaiian Air or Aloha Air.

That's why, at least for the West Coast flights to New Zealand and Australia through Celebrity, a quote of $1,200 pp RT air only seems pretty good, considering flights to Hawaii cost us around $800 pp RT...:(

SDCruiser

Hi Everyone !

I have to say, the Celebrity fares, seem quite reasonable. For some reason, I expected them to be much higher.

The big trick, will be... to find good airfares. For those of you who hope to book this itinerary, I hope you find many good air deals out there :)

Archived