When does the winter 07-08 schedule come out?

darshan

We are looking at cruising either Nov of 07 or Jan 08, and have been able to view pricing and itineraries on Royal Caribbean, but not Princess. We would like to compare before we book. When does Princess typically release this info?

It seems like it puts them behind the 8 ball to be that far behind RCL.

We are looking at cruising either Nov of 07 or Jan 08, and have been able to view pricing and itineraries on Royal Caribbean, but not Princess. We would like to compare before we book. When does Princess typically release this info?

It seems like it puts them behind the 8 ball to be that far behind RCL.

I would love to know also. It looks like Emerald Princess ends her European season via a transatlantic sailing, that ends in Ft Lauderdale. I cant wait to hear what her itineraries will be, once she gets to Florida.

Can anyone offer some additional information on this ?

I called the Captains Circle at Princess last night as I'm interested in booking the repositioning 29 day cruise from Sydney to the United States for April 2008. I was told that although normally the itinerary for Australia/New Zealand cruises are announced about this time, the itineraries and pricing for these cruises will probably not be released until September.

Ellis

Ellis,

We are interested in the same cruise. We were on Island Princess last week and we were told by the Future Cruise Consultant to start calling in June to find out when this itinerary would be available. The 2007 one has been sold out for months and the waiting list is "hundreds long."

Please keep me posted if you hear anything.

Fran

I called Princess about the Caribbean 14 day cruise for October 2007 and asked when the schedule was going to be released. I talked to two different people on two different weeks and they both told me different stories. One said it wouldn't be announced until September. Another said it wouldn't be announced until June. It's May and three Caribbean cruises were on the schedule in late March and the 14 day was on the schedule on Monday, however, my TA had it more than a week before then so we were able to get the room that we wanted. If it were me and I really wanted to know when the schedule was coming out, I would keep checking once a week with Princess and my TA.

Archived