Chance of upgrade ??????

Leenae

We are booked for our first cruise on the Carnival Esctasy on September 23, 06. And my question is, we were booked last year on the Elation and it was canceled due to Katrina. And we had a IS guarnatee and did get an upgrade to an oceanview room. Carnival did give us a $100.00 pp OBC to use on another crusie booked by 12/31/06, which we are on 9/23/06. And I would like to know if we would still be considered for an upgrade or not ? And I just want to say "Thank You" to everyone that is on this board, all the info everyone gives is priceless. :)

Counting the days till we leave on Esctasy.

And I would like to know if we would still be considered for an upgrade or not ?

An upgrade is still a possibility for you. Whether it actually occurs....unknown. Of course, that can be said for all who book gtee. cabins

As long as you are booked in a guaranteed category (no a particular cabin #) you will always have the possibility of an upgrade....

Sometimes they come often, sometimes, not at all.. don't get your hopes up...if it happens YAY!....if not, just enjoy your cruise anyway!

Archived