Victory Category 6E stateroom

duncanmaria

Getting ready to book a category 6E oceanview on the Victory. Evidently, these rooms are approx. 220 square feet like all other oceanview but are located on the SPA deck and have floor-to-ceiling windows. Has anybody stayed in this category room on the Victory. What are the advantages/disadvantages of being on the SPA deck? Are any of the catagory 6E rooms any better than the others?

Also, what are the preferences in dining rooms - Atlantic vs. Pacific? And which one seats at 5:45 vs. 6:15 for the early seating?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

I'm thinking the Victory is in the same class as the Glory. Do a search on Glory Spa deck. DH just posted some pictures he found on a couple other links just about a week/10 days ago. I'd do it for you, but have found that I'm "computer challenged" and don't know how to paste in the link! Sorry!

Debbie

You will LOVE a 6E..I did it on the Victory in Dec, and would book it over a balcony again. The 6 E is on Spa deck, very quiet up there. They have an interior hallway, that once you walk to its end, you are right there on the deck overlooking the pool/lido area. Furthermore, it is in by a perfect tanning area, and right near where the waterslide lets out, so we sat/lied/relaxed there all day while our kids went on the slide, in the pool , and hottub while always within view.

The 220 sf room is nice as oppossed to a standard 185. Basically it is the size of a balcony room, but the balcony square footage is inside your room instead.

Hope that helps you,

Mike

I'm thinking the Victory is in the same class as the Glory. Do a search on Glory Spa deck. DH just posted some pictures he found on a couple other links just about a week/10 days ago. I'd do it for you, but have found that I'm "computer challenged" and don't know how to paste in the link! Sorry!

Debbie

Victory is actually Destiny class.

I sailed the Glory 5/6 - 5/13. I think the ships are the same. The Spa deck is fabulous. I absolutely LOVED the window. I slept with the curtains up, we had an almost full moon which was so pretty on the water and every morning I saw beautiful sun rises. There are very few rooms and it was really quiet. I heard a little banging most mornings - I think they were setting up the kids club above. Never heard anything else. It will be hard to sail in a different room. ENJOY!!!!!

Thanks everybody, for your responses! The links to pictures were very helpful. We are going to book our third cruise, 2nd with Carnival!!

May 2007 seems very far off but we've got a year to learn this ship before we sail.

Archived