Regal Princess Mini Suite

MaiTai24

Does anyone know how a minisuite midship on the Aloha deck is on the Regal? I'm a little concerned about it being so high as far as rough seas and possible noise from the deck above...:confused:

Does anyone know how a minisuite midship on the Aloha deck is on the Regal? I'm a little concerned about it being so high as far as rough seas and possible noise from the deck above...:confused:

Hi MaiTai24,

DH and I had a suite on Aloha on the Regal's sister ship the Crown and loved the location. We never noticed any noise from the deck above and actually enjoyed the easy access to it. We were pretty far forward and had some rough seas a couple of days (we sailed from Hawaii to Tahiti) never noticed the motion any more than we did when we were on Promenade or Plaza decks. I think you'll be fine. Enjoy your cruise.

Regal Princess takes to rough seas extremely well – nothing like the Grand Class ships with their flat bottom and top-heavy superstructure. We hit quite a thunderstorm with a lot of wind and rain coming out of Costa Rica and you couldn’t even tell – Regal Princess rode it out like the lady she is. You won’t be bothered in a mini – and I’ve stayed in one and would definitely do it again.

Archived