Longer cruises...question on entertainment

bonni99

On cruises longer than say a standard 12 day cruise- do Cunard repeat the same shows? I say this having just been onboard and sitting through Rock at the Opera again- the 4th time it has been shown on trips I have made since May 2004. has anyone any idea when they will change the shows and do the guests on longer cruises have to sit through them again?

I've not had a duplicated evening on a 20 day cruise on QE2.

Some acts do come back and if you are on the ship at the same time then you might bump into them. But if they went down well the first time, then why not?

If you didn't want to see the rock thing again, why go again?

That is a question that I am concerned about as well as I am booked on the first half of QM2's World Voyage next year and I'm not convinced that Cunard will put the necessary effort into ensuring a suitable variety is offered in their large scale entertainment as they apparently made no such effort for this year's around South America.

Wayne

If you didn't want to see the rock thing again, why go again?

Purely because as part of our cruise we like the combination of good food and entertainment- including shows in the Royal Court theatre- the show is quite good- Im not saying its totally useless- but to have the same production pieces for two years I think is unacceptable for a ship like Qm2.

Archived