Underwater Sea Trek, anyone done it?

spartanbear

We are planning on going on this sea trek in GC. IT is pretty expensive but my kids are really excited about it (9 and 13) anyone done it or have any opnions?

Also could we do this ( through carnival supposed to be one hour) and another thing through carnival ( 2hr pirate thing) all at one stop?

I've done the Sea Trek in Aruba, and it is GREAT. We were worried that the helmets would be heavy and we would have trouble walking but no problems. It was a nice time!

We did the SeaTrek in St. Thomas. It was such an awesome experience. I would say that the weight of the helmet may be a concern for your children. It felt quite heavy to me (I only weigh 115 pounds).

I have no clue if you can do 2 excursions through Carnival or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone know what the cost for Sea Trek helmet diving is? Also, do you have to book through the ship or can you schedule the excursion on your own? Thanks.

Joanne

I called Sea Trek Grand Cayman. They said price was 89 for private booking vs. 99 through the ship, but they recommended I use book thru the ship because they give those customers preference. They only allow others as room permits. So, for the extra $10 I just booked thru ship.

Archived