Correspondence via email or snail mail - which is better??

kathy32259

Just off the Triumph on May 13th and would like to send a thank you to Bob Dickinson and the Carnival team for providing a wonderful vacation! There was not enough room on the comment card - and I would like to point out execellent service provided by several employees. As a customer service professional I know how important it is to receive positive feedback - it happens so seldom! :D

Also, I know that they value customer feedback - and there were a couple of things that I believe they could improve.:rolleyes:

So all of you that have sent correspondence - what has been your experience with email vs. snail mail?:confused:

Thanks in advance for your comments!

I vote for snail mail. I got a wonderful response to my letter to Bob Dickinson. I've never had an email much more than acknowledged. btw - if you do mail Bob, be sure to cc Guest Relations a copy of the letter as well.

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

I also vote for snail mail.

I always send a review after each cruise. I figure if I am going to be cruising with them for years to come, why not get help make it the best product it can be!!

Archived