Spirit--Who is the CD and Hotel Director?

First I want to say I have had some fantastic cruises over the decades with NCL. One of my favorites was one that people griped about incessantly for months on this board: the Pride of Aloha's maiden voyage across the ocean to Hawaii 2 years ago in June. Our CD, Patty Honacki, was extremely exuberant and funny, and probably functioned on 4 hours of sleep a night. The hotel director, Deere, exhibited grace under the pressure that he and his department received due to primarily, an understaffed ship. They behaved like the pros that they were and NCL even stepped up to the plate to acknowledge the problems that this cruise suffered. I was with a large cruise critic group then and we were all treated wonderfully and I had an absolutely awesome time.

Happily I will be a part of a new CC group this time too, and am looking forward to it as always.

Anyway, I would like to know who the CD and Hotel Director are. Just wondering if it is one I have ever had before or if you have any info to share. Thanks,

Lisa M

Hotel Director was (is) Alexandra Schroeder. At least on our October 5 day run to Mexico, she was there and spent a lot of time visiting with us. Managed to get a couple of recipies for us too. We are very grateful for her courtesy and her love of "her" ship.

I don't think I ever had a Ricky (maybe he was an assistant and moved up though)?? The only Julie CD I ever knew was the loveboat CD. Bet she's never heard that one more than a million times.....

Ricky was ACD on the Majesty for my first cruise in 2000. He was funny then, and he's even better now. I have sailed with him while he was CD on the Majesty a couple of years ago. Julie Valeriote (sp)? is a great CD. She was CD on the Majesty two years ago. She was filling in for someone else. What a great job she did. At that time, Chris Butcher was the ACD, and what a team they were. I wish they were both back on the Majesty for my upcoming cruise in October.

Ricky Matthews was the CD for our trip - he was awesome! Boundless energy, great personality.

Hugo (don't know his last name) was the Hotel Director. Very interesting guy to talk to. Quite knowledgeable.

Archived