Springhill Suites Miami Airport South

Geema

I asked this at the end of another post but decided to ask again:

Has anyone stayed at the Springhill Suites Miami Airport South? We're having a problem finding hotels that will accomodate 5 in a room. Is there shopping (last minute items) or dining within walking distance?

Comments would be greatly appreciated!

I haven't stayed at this particular SpringHill Suites but I stay at another one often. I would call the hotel directly to ask if the sofa in a 2 Queen room is a pull-out bed. If it is you could fit 5 in the room...but it would be a tight fit. If it were me I'd get 2 connecting regular hotel rooms. The 'suties' are only 25% larger than a regular hotel room and some of that space is taken up by the kitchenette area. Check out Tripadvisor.com for reviews of the hotel. They indicate that there is a hotel shuttle that will take you to a restaurant (and I assume, a Walmart or similar) for last minute items.

Hope this helps!

Coleen :`)

I did ask the hotel if the sofa was a pull out and they indicated it was. One family of our party has 6 and the other family has 5. Hopefully it will be okay for one night. I'll read TripAdvisor and see what they have to say.

Thanks.

I'd still like to hear from someone that has stayed at this property, if possible.

Archived