Sapphire still in port in Vancouver

Mooguy

All is well. We are in the Grand Suite at present, and the SP was late leaving due to late arriving passengers. We also had 2 ships in port, and the Zuiderdam (spelling?) left a few minutes before we did.

BTW, This suite is fantastic! WOW!!

More will follow.......

Hey, Flying Rev!!!

Did our pictures do the GS justice? Was thinking of you today knowing you were boarding the ship and in that wonderful cabin. I said something to my daughter earlier and she was most jealous of you, as I am. Isn't it wonderful. Do say hello to Angelina for us. She is the sweetest person. Were you able to surprise your wife with the cabin? I was wondering how that went. Having the computer in the cabin is so nice. We never once lost the signal when we were in there, even though the internet cafe was not supposed to have it for one of the ports.

Have a wonderful cruise and do report back how it is going.

Susan

:) Susan,

Just wanted to say hello to you. Going to fly to Hawaii-Big Island in June, almost 1 yr from the day we left on the Diamond.

Looking at taking the Emerald next year , July for the Rome/Venice trip.

T/A says I have to wait until July to get prices

Any advice, info or just a hello is welcome from you. Keep in touch

Carmyn

Hi Carmyn:

Good to hear from you! Have thought about you and wonder how you are doing since your move. Hope everything is going all right with that.

Have fun on your trip to Hawaii! We have never been to the big island, always Maui. You must leave just about the same day we do. We have the 2 b2b Tahiti cruises booked, with the second one ending up in Honolulu. We go to Kauai and the Big Island on this cruise, so we will finally see a bit of them. We fly out June 30 for 2 nights in Tahiti before we board the ship on July 2. Will be gone from home for a long time.

We just sailed on the Sapphire in April and absolutely loved that cruise. It went to Mexico and had to be one of our very best cruises. Alaska was nice, but just not my favorite place. Felt too much like home. Like tropical a bit better.

You will love a cruise in Europe! Have you been before? We have done both a Med cruise and the Baltic. Thinking of doing a land trip there next time and renting a car or taking the trains there. The new Emerald Princess looks like it will be a beuatiful ship.

So glad you saw my post and replied! Keep in touch also.

Have fun in Hawaii.

Susan

Susan-

So glad you found my note to you. You are the best.

We leave in exactly 1 month. No direct flights so layovers going and coming. LAX and SFO. I wanted to drive to SFO but hubby didn't. No good parking deals here either.

I just read Paiges trip to Europe (KCSun) and got a lot of great info. I am going to post to ask questions b4 I book. Can't decide if I should use AAA or mall T/A.

email me at gutterflower2@yahoo.com and I will give you send you my good email address from there. Add something in the note so I know it is really you.

Have a wonderful time on your b2b trips.

Carmyn

Archived