For those just off Spirit (5/14 Sailing)

danyelle

Quick questions:

What time did you arrive at the port/get on the ship?

Which night was formal night / lobster night?

What time did the tenders begin and end on the night you arrive to GSC? (curious as to when to schedule dinner)

Thanks!

What time did you arrive at the port/get on the ship? Arrived ~11 am; got to room at ~12:30 pm.

Which night was formal night / lobster night? Thursday night was lobster (Captain's) night on the 6-day itinerary; I think the optional formal night was Monday but I need to check the daily to be sure.

What time did the tenders begin and end on the night you arrive to GSC? (curious as to when to schedule dinner) That was Wednesday night, and I believe tenders started at 7:30 pm, and last one back from the island was 11:30 pm.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sorry No Lobsters On This Cruise Line!!!! Only If You Want To Pay $25 To Have Some, The Food On This Cruise Line Is Not Great, Not A Big Selection, Like Ncl Told Me, You Get What You Paid For, And Before You Get To There Pirvate Island Ask If There So Call Bbq Is A Real Bbq, On My Trip Beleive It Or Not We Had Eggs And Bacon,yes Breakfast At 12.00pm Not Ribs, Burgers, Hotdogs,steaks, Nothing. So Ask Or Eat Before You Arraive..

I don't know where this guy (or gal) was eating, but my DH had two lobster tails on Thursday night in one of the main dining rooms (Windows - no surcharge). Perhaps you didn't read the menu closely. I thought at first that it said lobster and asparagus quiche, but it was actually lobster (tail) with a side of asparagus quiche.

I agree that the island BBQ was a little bizzare, but when you figure that people are starting to arrive about 8:00 or so, I don't see a problem with them offering breakfast. They also had BBQ chicken and some salads, but no dogs or burgers. Otherwise, food was very good on the Spirit.

Sorry No Lobsters On This Cruise Line!!!! Only If You Want To Pay $25 To Have Some, The Food On This Cruise Line Is Not Great, Not A Big Selection, Like Ncl Told Me, You Get What You Paid For, And Before You Get To There Pirvate Island Ask If There So Call Bbq Is A Real Bbq, On My Trip Beleive It Or Not We Had Eggs And Bacon,yes Breakfast At 12.00pm Not Ribs, Burgers, Hotdogs,steaks, Nothing. So Ask Or Eat Before You Arraive..

Have you actually TRAVELLED with NCL?

You have started all of these negative posts, with nothing to back it up, except that you didn't think anything was wrong with allowing your son to snorkel in 5 foot waves...

Have you actually TRAVELLED with NCL?

You have started all of these negative posts, with nothing to back it up, except that you didn't think anything was wrong with allowing your son to snorkel in 5 foot waves...

sjbdtz, Ugh! I'm so glad to see someone else has picked up on this.

This is one of those "ignore" situations.

Archived