Question about one day sale?

aimila21

Hi everyone:D ! I have already booked my cruise (not final payment) and recieved an upgrade via a one day sale when I booked. There is another "one day sale" offering a discount and upgrade. I have read other posts that say people have gotten refunds or upgrades based on price drops....but since this is a "one day sale" and I've already recieved an upgrade on a one day sale, does that automatically disqualify me from the offer? Am I making any sense?:o

Thanx,

Amy

The fine print will usually state "new bookings only" for eligibility in the "Biggest One-Day Sale Ever since the Last Biggest One-Day Sale Ever and until the Next Biggest One-Day Sale Ever", usually about 4-5 weeks down the road. :rolleyes:

Sorry I can't answer your question but just have to chime in on this whole "biggest one day sale" thing. Every other day when I get that email I am thinking, "Geez, shouldn't the cruise be free by now!". What is with that? It is so annoying.

Call whoever you booked with - your travel agent (If you have one) or Carnival directly and ask. I know that all one-day sails caome with the "new bookings only" statement. But it depends on the crusie and the class of cabin you booked. We are on the Liberty in July with two other couples. We are in a balconey and the other two are insides. The balconeys are almost sold out but the insides are available so Carnival put the insides on sale. My friends have received two reductionsi n costs so far - the first for $36 per cabin, the second - just last week - for $168 per cabin. The last credit was after the final payment was already made and they put through a credit on their credit card. Be polite and see what happens. So far, our group is ahead over $400.

Call whoever you booked with - your travel agent (If you have one) or Carnival directly and ask. I know that all one-day sails caome with the "new bookings only" statement. But it depends on the crusie and the class of cabin you booked. We are on the Liberty in July with two other couples. We are in a balconey and the other two are insides. The balconeys are almost sold out but the insides are available so Carnival put the insides on sale. My friends have received two reductionsi n costs so far - the first for $36 per cabin, the second - just last week - for $168 per cabin. The last credit was after the final payment was already made and they put through a credit on their credit card. Be polite and see what happens. So far, our group is ahead over $400.

Hi everyone:D ! I have already booked my cruise (not final payment) and recieved an upgrade via a one day sale when I booked. There is another "one day sale" offering a discount and upgrade. I have read other posts that say people have gotten refunds or upgrades based on price drops....but since this is a "one day sale" and I've already recieved an upgrade on a one day sale, does that automatically disqualify me from the offer? Am I making any sense?:o

Thanx,

Amy

Hi AMy,

I use a TA. I have a cruise booked for August & have twice been issued a price reduction. When booking I used a code from a "one day sale". My TA has allowed me to lower the price twice (from one day sales) so it cant hurt to try & see if you can get a price reduction. They can only say yes or no, give it a try. I do know that once my final payment is received there will be no more price adjustments allowed.

Archived