Flying TED, can I use United check-in at disembarkation?

Does anyone know the answer to this? It sounds so convenient to be able to check our bags at disembarkation and not have to lug them to the bus for transfer. We've paid for tranfers from airport to port and vise versa. Any info is appreciated. thanks

This Friday we'll go on our first cruise, so I have absolutely no experience with crusing or disembarkation, but we have flown Ted a few times. For us, we've checked in for Ted flights the same place we would have checked in if we had been flying United. Also, often when we book a flight on Ted, it states "Ted for United" or "United operated by Ted" or such. That's all I know... I hope it helps in some way!!

I didn't know United offered the luggage check directly from the ship! :) When we cruised out of San Juan in January, the only airlines to offer that service were American and US Air. And I don't think US Air had been offering it very long because it wasn't noted in any of the documentation for disembarkation (only American). I hope United does offer this service because we will take advantage of it this November (we have a 5:40 flight) ! :D

When we sailed out of San Juan in March, American and US Air were the only ones offering services. American you could check in on board and US Air was in the terminal. Miami only has American check in in the terminal.

Also, often when we book a flight on Ted, it states "Ted for United" or "United operated by Ted" or such. That's all I know... I hope it helps in some way!!

It's actually the other way.. "Operated by United for Ted"....

you have a UA flight number, you check in at the UA check in counter.

Archived