Roll Call: Norwegian Sun 11/26/06

kfchawk62

• 1 month later...

I originally posted this cruise along with another earlier cruise - same ship. I'll now try and revive this one. According to the NCL roll call boards, looks like we'll have plenty of company at the FOD meetings for this cruise. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Great to hear from ya'll - Jeff & Todd. Patrick and myself are looking forward to Guatemala as well. What excursions do ya'll have planned? We are hoping to book the Aerial Trek & Cave Tubing in Belize along with our good friends Kiersten and Kirsten (who are in adjoining cabin.) Not sure what else we will do...

We are hoping to book the Aerial Trek & Cave Tubing in Belize along with our good friends Kiersten and Kirsten (who are in adjoining cabin.) Not sure what else we will do...

I think Jeff wants to do something with Ruins in Guatemala... but we are for sure into the cave tubing in Belize. We were in Belize alst year and were to have gone cave tubing but our ship arrived too late and there was not enough time to do the excursion so instead we did some shopping (outside the compound!) and then went to a bar (the Lizard something?).

Is your trek and tubing excursion thru NCL or did you book it on your own?

We are planning on booking this excursion through NCL - according to last year's brochure, it's about a 7 hour deal, which is almost the entire time we are there. As of today, NCL has not come out with their excursions for this cruise yet. (We check the NCL website daily.)

We usually book through NCL - yeah, we know it's more expensive, but we also know if it's running late, the ship will wait....

As far as the other stops, we aren't sure yet what we will do. We usually shop in Cozumel. We haven't been to Costa Maya or Guatemala, so anything's game.

Archived