Latest time to be back at the docks

KauaiKris

If our ship, Star Princess, says it's leaving at 4:00pm, what is the latest time we should be back on the dock to catch the tender? Want to enjoy the day as fully as we can, but not "miss the boat"!

They will tell you what time the last tender leaves. It seems like ours was 3:30 or 3:45 and the ship sailed at 4:30. We were in the long, long line by 3:00.

This past January, when we were in Grand Cayman, a couple of times we went down to GT and ate at Breezes (on the balcony) and watched the last of the ships leave port. One night there was a couple next to us, and they were having a drink while they kept an eye on their tender line. As the the got down to a few, they bolted and got on the tender. I don't know that I could be that brave.

The ship will leave without you, so I'd make sure and get there on time. Last time we wanted to make the most of each port, but this time, we're going to get back on the ship a little early. :)

Archived