ATV's or Dune Buggies?

kelly261

I have read a lot of older posts from last year about the ATV's and am wondering if the ATV tours are any better now that they may have cleaned up a little more after the hurricanes? I was hoping someone has been recently as we will be in Coz in June and am trying to decide between the ATV's or Dune Buggies. We have 2 teens going with us.

Thanks.

Teens...minimum driving age on the ATVs is 16 with valid license. And they are single person ATVs - no passengers. If your kids aren't old enough or don't want to drive, then ATVs is not the tour for your group. I went out on the Jungle ATV tour yesterday afternoon...was a blast!

Thanks. Actually my son is old enough, but my daughter is not. I have been looking into a private ATV for that reason (to have double rider's) but I ready a bad review about someone's experience. Thanks for your help anyways. I'm not sure what we will do yet.

Archived