Carnival Destiny "Night Owl"

eastert

Has anyone ever booked the Night Owl special on Carnival's Destiny? These rooms are directly over the disco which operates until 3:00am. How noisy are these room??

Thanks!

I havent stayed in one, but they are great if you plan to be in the Disco until it closes each night, hence the name "Night Owl" :)

In the Carnival brochure it says: Night Owl Staterooms: If you like to party late into the night,you can get special savings on our close-to-the action accommodations. If you are a light sleeper and turn in early, I dont know if those cabins would work best for you.

Maybe someone who has stayed in them will provide some first hand experiences with the noise level.

Which dates are you looking at booking Destiny?

My very First Cruise was in a night owl cabin on the destiny.If you are a light sleeper and noise bothers you,it could be a long night. I didn,t mind it. At times late at night if you took a shower the floor vibrated. I laughed most of the time.It really wasn,t bad. The price was great. 1st Cruise in 99 southern route $619.Most nights we were up anyway til at least 1am. By then I was too tired to hear anything.

Archived