Avators

SallyMay

Help, where can I go to find a new avator. They say the last one I had was too long. Any help would be appreciated.

You can actually use any picture you want. You'll just need to use a photo editor to re-size it. I don't remember the maximum file size but the photo size can't be larger than 80X80 pixels.

I just selected the one I wanted and used my photo editor (I use ACDSee but any should allow you to resize); selected resize; preserve original aspect ratio (so picture won't be distorted); select 80 pixels as the max dimension. It does work best if your picture is square so you may need to crop the image before you resize it.

I have some dumb questions. Are the avatars the pics by your name at the top left corner, or at the bottom of the page?

Where can I find cruise related avatars?

Once I find them, how do I put them on my posts?

Thanks in advance for the education.

Patti

You have to set it up to see them. Go to the top of the thread (post) click on USER CP. scroll down to edit options. scroll down to the thread thing and make sure you have check marks in the boxes. Once that is done you will be able to see everything

Archived