Can you help me decide PLEASE ?

happycruzer

We have a CC aft cabin on the Summit booked for our Panama Canal cruise next year. I now see that an Aft FV corner cabin is available for our sailing date. There are just 2 of us but our TA says that this is ok for us to book this. Can anyone give me advice on which of the two would be best. An aft CC or an Aft corner FV. Should we forego the little extras in the CC over the extra space in the FV, or stick with our Aft CC with the large balcony but with a much smaller cabin.

Would appreciate any help from anyone who knows the M.class ships and can offer advice.

Many thanks

Happycruzer

Hi there happycruzer,

All I can say is an aft cc is great. We were on Infinity in 9162 twice once to Alaska and another short 3 day cruise. The stateroom was adequate for two. We enjoyed the CC amenities. We used the priority boarding and it meant alot to us. We also enjoy the extended breakfast menu.

All I can say is looking off the back of the ship in the insde passage with a 180 degree view is more than fantastic! We spent the first 3 days hanging off the back of the boat.

...and then if you want more space in the cabin there are these FV cabins. I'm thinking I would choose the CC as I have done for my next trip to the caribbean. Oh well, but what do I know?

Enjoy,

Winnie

We have a CC aft cabin on the Summit booked for our Panama Canal cruise next year. I now see that an Aft FV corner cabin is available for our sailing date. There are just 2 of us but our TA says that this is ok for us to book this. Can anyone give me advice on which of the two would be best. An aft CC or an Aft corner FV. Should we forego the little extras in the CC over the extra space in the FV, or stick with our Aft CC with the large balcony but with a much smaller cabin.

Would appreciate any help from anyone who knows the M.class ships and can offer advice.

Many thanks

Happycruzer

We had an aft FV on the Summit on a transition cruise to Alaska. Better than CC for several reasons....You have a much larger deck, you can see aft and down the side of the ship, you have two tvs and a "living room" with two couches, you have lots of chairs, lounges and tables on the back deck and so much storage in the room it is obscene!!! FV rules!!!

Archived