A new ? re Owners suite

Smellytoes

Yesterday I booked 2 people in cabin 9506 and 4 kids in an inside cabin next door. (actually across the hall) Right now NCL is offering an AA guarentee. If I took the guarantee what would happen if all the AA's were gone at the time of sailing?? Would they give me the Garden Villa at the price of an AA?? That just sounds too good to be true. My TA didn't know the answer to that ? and she'll off until Tues. So I figured I'd get a more accurate and quicker response from you guys. I hate to sound greedy and I'm thrilled with my AA but can't help thinking what would happen if we were booked in a AA guarantee and there were no AA's available????

If I took the guarantee what would happen if all the AA's were gone at the time of sailing??

You would be in one of them ;) Never seen a GTY AA. I think they are booking it this way to create a promotional fare. My guess if you go today to pre-register you already have an assigned AA.

Shoreguy: thanks for the quick response. I know I already have been assigned cabin 9506 because it's the last AA available. I also have never seen a guarantee AA before. That's why I was wondering what would happen if someone booked the AA guarantee and the AA's were gone at the time of sailing??

Curiosity got the better of me (or greed:cool: ) I called NCL and asked them what would happen. Response was you can't book an AA guarantee. I told them it was showing on their website, he looked at the website and the AA disappeared before my eyes.lol It was just a mistake with their website so I'll have to suffer through in a lowly owner's suite.lol

Archived