She Loved to Cruise

Ships R Great

bridegettetom---I thought I was handling it very well, but I am teary as I sit here now. Tomorrow will be two weeks. That is a short time but it seems likes eons to me. Thank you for your very kind thoughts. I will be okay, I know. As you say, it will just take time. I will try not to post "downers" any more. As my daughter said to me once, before she delivered bad news, "We're going to be happy, happy, happy about this, right?" of course, I will never be happy about it but I will be more positive. Thanks, again, to you and to all who have posted replies. Maybe Anne or Walt will pull this before everyone gets depressed!

Wow! Talking or writing about what's in our heads and hearts (honestly), is never depressing!

Thanks for sharing and for all the advice.

When we reach out to ONE, we are really reaching out to MANY!

We've touched each other and that feels so good!

Also, the comment that was made (maybe not on this thread) about "a bad cruise is better than a good day at work" and then someone said they didn't have to pay to be at work! I got news for them.......I pay to be here, in so many ways! Maybe not with paper or coins but, I don't know about you but I pay!:eek:

Roz

I pay to be here, in so many ways! Maybe not with paper or coins but, I don't know about you but I pay!:eek: [/size]

Roz

Boy, you've got that right.

Ships, I agree. I think this is a wonderful thread and if you can get just a little lift from it then it deserves to be here. I like your daughters' approach. Mine always started out with "Now don't get mad". You just knew that wasn't going to end well. :)

"ShipsRGreat":

Now, I'm not saying that "depression" is a great thing. But, if we didn't have the occasional "down" time or rain.......how would we know the really great times or find rainbows?

Give me all of it!!!!.....I want to live to be one hundred, as long as I'm still enjoying life to some degree!;)

Roz

Archived