Legend Delay / Status of Liberty

I'm just curious why you have 7 large suitcases? :p

Must be one for the microwave, one for the beer and soda and one for the crockpot etc. ;) That leaves one suitcase per person for clothing and toiletries.

Exactly where is it on the Carnival site?

It's at the bottom of the page beside a picture of two women and a man, The heading is "Cruise Clicks". It's the third item down titled "Carnival Legend 5/28/06 Sailing Update".

I hope by now the ship is back in port. This poor family, they deserve everyone's prayers.

It's at the bottom of the page beside a picture of two women and a man, The heading is "Cruise Clicks". It's the third item down titled "Carnival Legend 5/28/06 Sailing Update".......
It didn't show up for me until I logged off the Carnival site and then clicked on "home".

Someone started a 'live" thread and the ship is now back in port. What a tragic thing for a family to go through at anytime, but especially on vacation.... I can't begin to imagine the pain they are suffering right now.

John

I can't say as though Carnival is trying to cover it up. It is posted on their website for anyone to see.

Can you please tell me how to view this website? I couldn't find it on Carnival.com. I would have thought it would be on their "News" tab but I was wrong. Thank you.

Can you please tell me how to view this website? I couldn't find it on Carnival.com. I would have thought it would be on their "News" tab but I was wrong. Thank you.

Since it was a sailing update and the Legend has sailed they have taken it down.This is not a news story. The next time you will probably read about this is next years Darwin Awards.

I just heard a piece on the event on Carnival Legend on the local news radio station. If what they're saying is true, it's not as much of a tragedy as we thought. (I tried to find something in print to cut and paste, but there wasn't anything in print on the station website.)

According to WINS radio (1010 AM; listen online at 1010wins.com), the man who jumped was arguing with his wife. In the course of the argument, he struck her. She threatened to call security. Their children told him to jump off the balcony. God only knows why, but he actually did it. Maybe he meant to hang off the side, I don't know, but he went overboard.

I just heard a piece on the event on Carnival Legend on the local news radio station. If what they're saying is true, it's not as much of a tragedy as we thought.

Uh, his family might disagree with that...:confused:

Archived