Reasonably prices excursion on Barbados.

Floflegs

Could anyone recommend someone who would give us a tour of Barbados? We do not wish a boat trip. Looked a Glory Tours but they do not do the day we are there. Any advice about "must visit" places and tour operators most welcome. Thanks.

"Could anyone recommend someone who would give us a tour of Barbados? We do not wish a boat trip. Looked a Glory Tours but they do not do the day we are there. Any advice about "must visit" places and tour operators most welcome. Thanks".

Born and raised in Edinburgh. I only get to return home once or twice a year for a few days. But I miss my homeland and that is where I’ll return when it’s time.

Now…Barbados.

We have tons to see here. You could stay a week and tour everyday and not see it all.

I could list all the attractions but won’t. I suggest that you hire a taxi for a ½ day and see: Gun Hill Signal Station; Harrison’s Caves and our East Coast…you’ll have seen 75% of the best.

Taxis are about US$25/hr for up to four (4) in the cab.

My best wishes for a wonderful time on my favorite island. :)

We have used Livingstone Griffith the last 3 times we've visited Barbados. He's a private tour/taxi person. I simply let him know the date we'll be there, and he will pick you up at the traffic circle very close to the ship.

I will pick out the spots we want to visit, and also ask if there are any out of the way places.

This last time we booked him for 4-5 hours to see Barbados. We also stopped at a resturant on the east coast which was really great. Livingstone is a great person to tour the island. He's never been off the island and he's 59. He KNOWS Barbados.

If you want to contact him, e-mail me direct. Use Barbados in your e-mail.

baffles:D

Are you looking for:- airconditioned coach tour (which i would recommend for the more mature age group), a more private island tour via taxi or a 4 X 4 island tour which offers sights off-road, but the going is extremely rough?

Air-Conditioned Coach Tour -

L.E. Williams http://www.williamstours.com/

or

William Drayton e-mail at draytonstransport@caribsurf.com does more personalised Island tours.

or

http://www.johnsonstours.com/

4 X 4 Tour off roading -

Adventureland Tours http://www.adventurelandbarbados.com/ Info on site.

Or another company http://www.islandsafari.bb/

Privat tours - other posters gave info.

Hope this will help

Enjoy!!!:)

We have used Livingstone Griffith the last 3 times we've visited Barbados. He's a private tour/taxi person. I simply let him know the date we'll be there, and he will pick you up at the traffic circle very close to the ship.

I will pick out the spots we want to visit, and also ask if there are any out of the way places.

This last time we booked him for 4-5 hours to see Barbados. We also stopped at a resturant on the east coast which was really great. Livingstone is a great person to tour the island. He's never been off the island and he's 59. He KNOWS Barbados.

If you want to contact him, e-mail me direct. Use Barbados in your e-mail.

baffles:D

Can I get your email or email me at chaddy_wa@hotmail.com ! I'm interested in contacting him for a tour.

we scheduled a private tour with a cab driver ahead of time.We had 2 air conditioned mini vans(group of 21) it was great he took us to the best sights on the island, including the caves, then dropped us off at Malibu beach and picked us up a coule hours later.

great tour... great price, let me know if you need his info

Glory Tours will do a custom tour for you on any day of the week. When comparing prices, realize that they pay all admissions. I don't think you can beat the price of the "Best of Barbados" trip when you consider the admissions price of the cave and the wildlife park and the cost of the lunch

we scheduled a private tour with a cab driver ahead of time.We had 2 air conditioned mini vans(group of 21) it was great he took us to the best sights on the island, including the caves, then dropped us off at Malibu beach and picked us up a coule hours later.

great tour... great price, let me know if you need his info

how is the snorkeling at malibu bch?

vjb223

Not a lot of snorkeling at Malibu beach.

You need to take a snorkeling tour with Thriller.

They take you to 3 snorkeling stops Turtles, Coral Reef & Shipwrecks Snorkel.Also a beach stop.Drinks, Snack & all Snorkeling Gear was included.

Their e-mail thriller-ocean-tours@caribsurf.com if you need to contact them on pricing & availability.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived