Has anyone bought swimsuits from Victoria Secrets?

syndyj

I am particularly interested in the full figured swimsuits from Victoria Secrets since I am a DD.There are some cute halter top bikinis with undewire that I am on the verge of buying.I have bras from VS and they fit great, the swimsuit comes in the same size as the bra, so for anyone who has ever ordered or bought a swimsuit from VS how did it fit and was it a good buy?

I have two VS swimsuits. One is the Miracle Bra kind - full coverage halter top. The other is the Body by Victoria - full coverage halter top. Both are comfortable and provide great coverage. I have tried both MB and BBV in the more "bra type" styles and did not feel as comfortable as I do in the full coverage halter styles.

Got my regular bra size.

I generally wait until they go on sale since they are kind of expensive. The MB one I have is a few years old (maybe 4 or 5) and I can still wear it. The BBV one is going on two years and is in fine shape.

I bought two suits from VS and one I returned, the other I kept. I ordered another with the sale they have going on now and know that if I don't like it, it is easy to return. Plus, the prices are really good!

I also am a DD so it really depends on the style and person so just give it a try. If you order over $100, then you can get free shipping, also. I sometimes, order two different sizes of suit tops as I want to make sure that I get one that fits. I find that each style even from the same company can fit me differently.:rolleyes:

I have several VS bathing suits and of different styles. I really like them and they wear well. I just ordered a few more suits because of the sale going on.

I order the mid scoop bottoms and have a few of the high waisted bottoms and I like the back coverage of both.

I ordered one of the miracle bra halter swimsuits with a scoop bottom, I can't wait to try it.If I get a good fit I will order more! The sale price was pretty good, and I did order two bras,a pyjama set and the garden collection body sprays,lotion etc. so my order did come up to over $100.00 I got free shipping and the 20% discount :D

Sounds like you made a great deal with your order!

I have ordered swimsuits from VS over the last few years. If it fits you comfortably, you will find it's worth the money. Those suits last so long. I usually get tired of the print before the fabric or elastic ever wears out.

Archived