tour guides

Floflegs

I have read a number of postings about tours and quite fancied booking with Lawrence but I recently read he only allows 30 mins at Nelson's Dockyard. Is this enough time or would I be better booking with someone else? Any help appreciated

I have read a number of postings about tours and quite fancied booking with Lawrence but I recently read he only allows 30 mins at Nelson's Dockyard. Is this enough time or would I be better booking with someone else? Any help appreciated

Thirty minutes would actually be enough time for the Dockyard but when we took his tour he basically allocated as much time as we wanted. We were there about 45 minutes (including the tour - which takes about 20 minutes).

You can stay as long as you like. He just tries to show you as much as he can of the Island in the short time the ship is at port. When you book him you have him for pretty much the whole day. He doesn't usual book two tours in a day. He just want to make sure he gets you back to the ship before it departs.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived