"Tee Many Martoonies"

flipoid

Good evening! For those of you who have used the above phrase in posts I read before we went on our recent cruise, I never knew how you came up with it--until we ordered martinis at Crooners on the CB on our cruise 2 weeks ago. I just always thought that phrase was really funny (and I'm jealous of those of you who are cruising together on the Island Princess next year and have been talking about the bdjam fan club and drinking 'tinis together), and we now have 2 martini glasses with "Crooners-Tee Many Martoonies" inscribed on them.

So I will smile and think very fondly of our cruise and of the cool people on this board who use that phrase every time I have a "martooni."

This Princess board certainly contributed to our enjoyment of our first Princess cruise--thanks everyone! :)

I didn't notice that printed on the menu on the CB; but then I didn't really look at the menu as we ordered the martini of the day so we could get the souvenir glasses.

No, it will definitely not be our last Princess cruise. :D Don't know when our next cruise will be, but we'd definitely consider Princess--maybe the Panama Canal itinerary.

So I will smile and think very fondly of our cruise and of the cool people on this board who use that phrase every time I have a "martooni."

This Princess board certainly contributed to our enjoyment of our first Princess cruise--thanks everyone! :)

It's soooo cool that you have great memories of your cruise and the 'tinis.

Last weekend I we went to Mom's house and she made martinis. She had this cute little martini shaker, engraved with "tee many martoonis." It was adorable! I asked where she got it, and it was from Crooner's on her Coral cruise last October. I am hoping to get one myself on the Sea, so I hope they have them :)

This martini cruise with bdjam sounds fun! We are starting a monthly martini party with friends, where we switch off providing drinks and food. Maybe I will have enough martini glasses from our next cruise for a Princess martini theme. :)

and not to ramble, but if you love martinis, be sure to request a deck of cards in Crooner's lounge - each card has a different martini recipe. YUM!

Yes, we also purchased the deck of cards with the martini recipes, and I'm looking forward to trying out some new recipies this summer. The only thing I didn't like about that purchase was that they added the 15% gratuity onto the price of the deck of cards. That was a little too "nickel and diming," as they certainly don't add a gratuity on any other item you purchase in the ship's stores.

Yes, we also purchased the deck of cards with the martini recipes, and I'm looking forward to trying out some new recipies this summer. The only thing I didn't like about that purchase was that they added the 15% gratuity onto the price of the deck of cards. That was a little too "nickel and diming," as they certainly don't add a gratuity on any other item you purchase in the ship's stores.

You were charged for the cards? I am really surprised about this! They didn't charge for them on the CB, and the bartender at Crooner's gave my mother two decks on her Coral cruise for free. I totally agree that charging you and then adding 15% gratuity is totally out of line. The recipes are nice though!

Maria

Archived