whacky question

bubbles1209

Here's a whacky question, but would like to get a general idea before we leave for our cruise. Do any of the following ports sell those dred-lock wigs? Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas/St. John, San Juan, Grand Turks/Caicos? DH is one of those whacky fun kinda fellows, ok, he's just plain silly :p and I was curious if anyone knows where to find them on our cruise, or if we can, because he wants to get one. Lol, he has no hair, and wants to have some fun with the folks at work with one when he comes back. Anyone know, and thanks for any answers:)

Here's a whacky question, but would like to get a general idea before we leave for our cruise. Do any of the following ports sell those dred-lock wigs? Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas/St. John, San Juan, Grand Turks/Caicos? DH is one of those whacky fun kinda fellows, ok, he's just plain silly :p and I was curious if anyone knows where to find them on our cruise, or if we can, because he wants to get one. Lol, he has no hair, and wants to have some fun with the folks at work with one when he comes back. Anyone know, and thanks for any answers:)

I don't know for sure but I would think that you could find them in one of those ports.....likely would be easier in Jamacia mon

I saw a few in St. Thomas at the beginning of May. We did Godfrey's tour and where he dropped us off for shopping there were many tents where local people set up shop with tshirts, jewelry, knock off purses. This is where I saw the dred wig. I remember pointing it out to my mom since my dad also has no hair. :D

Archived