Regal Princess Question

LuvRVacay

Hi - first time posting but long time beneficiary of your accurate and excellent information. We are sailing on the Regal this September for the first time and I was wondering if the buffet line is open at dinner or is it just the bistro dining? Thanks for your help.

Welcome to CC. Haven't been on the Regal, but I'm sure if you copy and paste this on the Princess board, you'll get many replies. ;)

Hi - first time posting but long time beneficiary of your accurate and excellent information. We are sailing on the Regal this September for the first time and I was wondering if the buffet line is open at dinner or is it just the bistro dining? Thanks for your help.

Yes, the buffet is open for at least the first seating dinner. The bistro opens a bit later in the evening, but I am not sure if they are open at the same time. I think that the buffet side may stay open, but becomes a dessert buffet at that point.

Have a great trip the Regal is a classy lady.

Thank you both very much for your responses. I realized I posted it to the wrong board too late and wasn't sure how to fix it. Thanks again - with Regal not having anytime dining it is nice to just head to the buffet if we don't feel like going to the dining room.

I was on the Regal last week.

Cafe Del Sol (buffet)

Continental Breakfast 4-6 am

Buffet Breakfast - 6-11:30 am

Luncheon Buffet - 11:30-2:30

Light Snack & Sandwich bar - 2:30-6 pm

Dinner Buffet 6-9 pm

Bistro dining (a la carte) 7 pm - 4:00 am

After they clear away the buffet at 9 pm they have fruit, cheese and sandwiches and some desserts and cookies. Nice to go up later in the evening after the early show and have a snack before you retire.

Archived