NCL vs. travel website.

soweto

Hi Everyone,

I am starting to research reserving a cruise for April, 2007. I was wondering if people tend to get better prices when booking through a travel website or directly through NCL. So far, from what I have found, some of the travel websites have better rates. I would love some opinions. Also, when should I make a final decision so that I get a good cabin. Is now too soon or is the sooner the better?

Thanks,

Candi

My family is sailing the Dawn on 4/1/07 with 3 other families and I have arranged for special group pricing thru an online discounter. I have used this discounter before and have recieved excellent service and great pricing. No one who does their research pays the "rack rates" shown on the lines direct booking engines. You can book with the lines and keep watch on their fares yourself & call them to recieve price drops. It is not too late to book for April '07 because of the holiday and spring break, it's better to bok early to get what you want. If you are looking into the same ship and sailing let me know I'll send you my e-mail or you can give me yours and I can show you our deal.

We were on Carnival Glory in March this year and going on the Jewel in Nov, both were booked with a TA a year in advance, we got a great deal on both, better then the cruise lines. Email me at kenandkelly6132 at a ol if you want info.

Archived