Will I Have Enough Time For This Excursion?

poppycat

I will be on the Caribbean Princess in October and would like to do the Nativeways excursion of Rays, Reef and Rum Point, but the ship will only be in the Caymans from 7 - 4p.m.. Is that enough time to do this excursion? Plus we have to be tendered, so I guess I should be back by 3:00-3:30 right?

Has anyone on Princess ever done this excursion before. I've only done cruise ship sponsored excursions before and never worried about misssing the ship. Also, how long a ride is it from Rum Point back to where the ships are? I wonder how much time you get to enjoy the beach. I would like to do the rays and still get to a beach. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Hi...I have contacted Nativeway about their Stingray/Island Tour excursion. They stated that tour was from 10-2 and we would be back by 2 in time for a 3 pm tender. Trying nowto decide now whether to do this one or the Captain Bryan's Stingray Tour only from 9:30 - 12. Any input?

TxRose- There is a wonderful review of the Nativeways-Rays, Reef and Rum Point by Scurvydog (Caribbean Princess review look under Princess) for this past week and he gives a detail description of the excursion. He was met by Nativeways around 7:45 a.m. and the boat departed by 8:00-8:15 I think. He was returned back to get the tender by 2:30 P.M.. Hope this helps.

Poppycat

Archived