Horseback riding with Trims or Int'l Pony Club?

where next?

I would like to ride with either Trims or International Pony Club when we are in St. Lucia. I'm having a heck of a time contacting both of these providers. I have websites but my emails are either coming back to me or unanswered. Feedback from anyone that has ridden has been good so I'm wondering if anyone has better contact info than I seem to have?

Trims: http://www.horserideslu.50megs.com

International Pony Club: http://www.internationalponyclub.com

If anyone has ridden with either can you tell me whether they have both english and western saddles?

Thank you very much!!!

Oh no!!! I was hoping to avoid calling! I guess I'm just assuming it will be expensive.

If anyone else has had any luck with email, please help me!!!!!

Thank you for the phone numbers though, CruisesRForMe!!

Why don't you try a new facility? Trust me you will love it. It is called Atlantic Shores Riding Stables and it is located in the south of the island near Vieux Fort. They offer both western and english tack. You can reach them at 758-454-8668 or 758-285-1090. Their ride takes you through lush mangroves and to a beautiful cove on the Atlantic side of the island. The views are simply breath taking. The stables take pride in their beautiful,well cared for creole horses. If you would like to ride the best trails St.Lucia has to offer contact this stable. You money will be well spent. If you are concerned about the cost of calling them,you can reach Rhon at rhonc@candw.lc or Kurt at kotty81@hotmail.com or indiga3000@aol.com. If you would like some amazing photos from this stable, contact indiga3000@aol.com.

1897334867_horsestonewall.jpg3.jpg.4a4a33d8453a678c60ac04d44a97822c.jpg

1396754027_beachisland.jpg2.jpg.a54cfb78f8f1ebf2f4f1f114be5528c6.jpg

:) Bobby...try Atlantic Shores Riding Stables.Try finding some photos of international pony club and I guarantee they will not be as beautiful as the ones I posted above. Atlantic Shores Riding Stables is the way to go man!:):) You won't have to worry about transportation and you can even go KAYAKING or ATV-in right after....Call or email them

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in the same situation as yourself not knowing which stable to choose as there were 3 main ones there. We went with Atlantic shores stables in the south. Our main concern was getting back to the ship. After an exhilarating ride with them on the most beautiful beach in the Caribbean(the name says it all-HONEYMOON BEACH) we made it back to the pier with plenty time to spare. Just call them up and let them know ahead of time what your schedule is. I believe they will customize your ride and make you feel all that more special! We fell in love all over again. We think the scenery rekindled the flame! We love Max the handler/owner. He was soft spoken and a true gentleman. Enjoy your time on this romantic island. If you'd like to see photos feel free to email us

• 1 month later...
:) We went with the stable in the south. I believe they will unsaddle and let you ride in the ocean. Call and find out or contact a tourist rep. Email them at rhonc@candw.lc. That's who I contacted for all my information

Most people are hesitant to venture too far from the dock but I am very happy I did. I would have missed out on the most precious moments of our trip. This south stable is so perfect for visitors. The trip from the ship alone is worth a million bucks. Try to visit the south if you get the chance to. If you don't you will miss out on a wonderful opportunity to experience true Caribbean beauty. Atlanticshores@hotmail.com

Just wondering if any of the stable would be close to the pier? Thanks for the information.

Bremmerh,

You can take the south trip and still have time to make it back to the ship with plenty of time left for shopping. We all come to the islands for the scenery and for the tranquil beauty.Get away from the city hustle and noise in the north and venture to the south with atlantic shores stables. You won't regret the trip there and your family will definately thank you for it.

Archived