Brands of bottled water?

JetSetJen

Anyone know what brands of bottled water are available on the QM2?

This is either a very informed, intelligent question -- or it is not. Perhaps the poster could expound on how bottled water (in his or her opinion) differs by brand.

Can you drink Evian backwards? Out of the other side of the glass I guess? Or the bottom of the bottle?

I've never much cared for Evian for some reason. Now that I've found out on this board that you're supposed to drink it backwards, I'll give it another try and see what I get.

Boy, they said to expect a bit more sophisticated crowd on QM2, but wooooweeeee. Who'd have guessed?

:)

pnhmrk wrote - "Use it for colonic irrigation:eek:"

Well, and I thought ya'll were sophisticated. Even in Virginia we use red wine for that. :D

Why is the water on QM2 an issue? Is it bad? Or is it just a preference for bottled water?

pnhmrk wrote - "Use it for colonic irrigation:eek:"

Well, and I thought ya'll were sophisticated. Even in Virginia we use red wine for that. :D

Why is the water on QM2 an issue? Is it bad? Or is it just a preference for bottled water?

If you think the water is bad, wait till you try the toilet paper. You can buy deluxe rolls in the gift shop for $15.00 a six pack.

Sounds like $15 well spent...

Of all the places to cut corners. Wonder if it has more to do with having to be able to recycle it 100%.

How is So. Cal. this evening?

Excellent! ... I insist :)

( of course I'm just kidding 'bout the t/p darling )

I am, as I type this, filling a five-gallon jug which I will tote on board with me (If I don't get lost in New York attempting to find Red Hook) next Friday. Also, many rolls of 7-11's deluxe grade toilet paper will be packed away in the luggage with my jeans. You C-Flint, a penny saved is a dollar earned. Threadhead

Sounds like $15 well spent...

Of all the places to cut corners. Wonder if it has more to do with having to be able to recycle it 100%.

How is So. Cal. this evening?

Forget the quality of the TP! I hate that stupid metal cover thing that falls down on it so you can't roll any off it just when you are most in need~

Karie,

Who is also ROTFLMAO!

(So the Backward evians type are included in the joke, it means Rolling on the floor, laughing my .. uh, ague... off. Or something.)

P.S. Drinking water backwards out of a glass is a good cure for the hiccups. Aleways works for me!

P.P.S. Red wine in Virgina? Shucks in Tennessee, we used to use moonshine! Stings like hell, but a cleaner colon you couldn't ask for! <LOL>...

At least, not in polite society! (And not while wearing denim!)

I am, as I type this, filling a five-gallon jug which I will tote on board with me (If I don't get lost in New York attempting to find Red Hook) next Friday. Also, many rolls of 7-11's deluxe grade toilet paper will be packed away in the luggage with my jeans. You C-Flint, a penny saved is a dollar earned. Threadhead

TF,

To find Red Hook, just look for the Red Hookers!

(C'mon people- get your minds back on track- that is the term for folks who live in Red Hook- You know, like folks from Noo Yawk are Noo Yawkers? <G>)

And speaking of Reds- I understand good TP is currency in the old USSR countries!

Karie,

who shall start carrying her own- and will forget about that conversion of her hummer to water propelled, now that I realize it is more precious than petrol! (And NO, I don't own a hummer! See above explanation!)

Super K, and all, tomorrow morning I begin my trek toward New York, stopping in Savannah to party on River Street and to eat the best yellowfin tuna in the world at the River House tomorrow night, then to Raleigh NC, Blacksburg, Va., Pa., NJ, and Friday, finally to NY.

It seemed like so long getting here. This will be my last post. Thank you one and all for putting up with my quips, puns, and sheer nonsense. Admiral Pepper, I sent you an E-Mail that was never answered. But anyway, thank you again. Being hopelessly middle class, I'll probably wear jeans a lot, a dark suit instead of a tux and drink beer instead of scotch or wine. Later-Thread

. Admiral Pepper, I sent you an E-Mail that was never answered. But anyway, thank you again. Thread

Thread, I've re-sent my answer to you as it seems to have failed the first time.

Very best wishes

Pepper.

I'm not sureif seaflint is extracting the proverbial with the endless referneces to drinking it backwards.

I meant the spelling of the brand Evian.......Naive.......$12 a gallon......

So now who's taking the p***?!

We just got off the QM2 and the bottled water available in the stateroom was CHRYSTAL GEYSER (not EVIAN). The stateroom sterward puts the bottle on ice every evening.

I believe you can buy EVIAN in the bars on the QM2 -- when I go to the bar to make a purchase, it normally is not for water.

Contrary to popular belief, different brands of bottled water do indeed have different tastes, and are of different types. For example, the brands Aquafina and Dasani are "filtered drinking water," evian and similar types are mineral water, and there are several kinds of spring water and artesian water, etc. "Filtered drinking water" means it came from the tap and was filtered. Mineral water comes from underground, and the different levels of minerals it contains have different health benefits.

Archived