Grandeur suites, which category?

luckymomx2

If RCI ever releases bookings for the summer of 2005 out of Baltimore I want to be ready for my cabin request. Depending on price we want to go with either the grand, owner's or royal family suite. It would be myself, husband and two children ages 6 & 7 on this cruise.

We would only want to take 8584 or 8084 if we decide on a royal family suite. One word, BALCONY. We spend a good deal of time on the balcony so this is a major consideration for this room.

As far as the owner's suite, we are looking at 8502 (beside the Royal suite) or 8000 (beside the radio room.) Has anyone had a room beside the radio room? My only concern is noise.

When it comes to the grand suites, there is not much difference so we would try to reserve one without a connecting room.

Overall my main concerns are the suites at the forward are noise from the Windjammer cafe above and possibly the radio room. My concern with the royal family suite is more movement and the room seeming smaller since it is more sectioned off.

As you can tell I tend to overplan but this is a special vacation for us and I want to make everything as perfect as possible. Thanks in advance for any help!

Archived