Star Princess room E723?

mexico5

Hi, first time cruiser here and wondering about this room. It is a mini-suite with a balcony on Emerald Deck. I understand that this balcony is a covered one(some are not I guess).

Does anyone know if it is quite a small balcony with only room for a couple of small chairs and a small table or could it have one lounger on it?

Also, do you think being at the back of the ship and being above the lounge has any downside as far as noise?

Sorry, I do not know anything about ships yet. My most important thing would be the balcony and secondly not to have it super noisy at night.

Thanks!

If anyone has any actual pics from this room I would Love to see them!

Hi Mexico5-That is a very desirable mini, as you are correct that only the Emerald Deck minis have covered balconies. The vast majority are on the Dolphin deck and are fully exposed to the balconies above them. I believe the size of the balcony area is comparable to the regular deck balconies, about 9 x 5, but I am not absolutely certain on this. I saw an exterior picture of the CB Emerald deck minis on webshots (search on 'emerald deck mini' and it comes up), and the divider length was smaller than that on the Caribe deck, and about the same as on the Dolphin deck, from what it showed. The Star has a comparable layout on these decks to the CB.

There should not be any noise issue from the Vista Lounge unless you are particularly light sleepers or go to bed very early. There will be late shows, but not of the loud disco or heavy bass-thumping variety, usually it is a dance combo or lounge singer or comedian. Plus the stage itself is on the other side of the ship. Your room is over the entrance and the bar area, which is relatively quiet.

Archived