Glory, Triumph or Elation in August/06?

navywife06

Hello,

I'm planning a cruise in August aboard a Carnival cruise, but am sooo torn by which one to choose. Just as I am sure of one, I find something I like about another.

I like the itinerary for the Triumph and Elation the best, but the Glory is a newer ship and seems to have more to offer for my 9 year old son. I also like the idea of the specialty restaurant on the Glory.

So, I'm stuck!

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated.

if you are going based on activities for your son I would go with the Carnival Glory It has larger kids facilities than both the Elation and the Triumph. Though if you are basing it on Itinerary then go with the Triumph as it is very similar to the Glory.

We have sailed on the Glory 2 times. It is one of our favorite ships. Once on her you will love her. We have also sailed on the Inspiration 4 times. It is the same class as the Elation. It happens to be our favorite ship. It is much smaller but very comfortable. It does not have a specialty restaurant either.

One other consideration is the length of the cruise. The Glory sails for 7 days and the Elation only 5. I am sorry I can't comment on the Triumph as I have no experience with that ship.

We did take our three Grandsons on the Inspiration last year. Ages 17, 13, and 11. They all had the time of their lives.

Archived