Are There Lots of Teens on Eastern Itinerary - Voyager Class Ships?

I was wondering....we are on the Mariner July 23 on an eastern Caribbean itinerary. I know the western attract lots of kids because of the ports. Can you wonderful cruisers tell me if there may be lots teens for my teenage son to hang out with on our next cruise?

Here is the link to the very active roll call thread for your sailing: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=195654&page=11 I recommend posting your question there. I'm sure there are plenty of families who will be cruising and perhaps your kids can "meet and mingle" in advance. :)

Hi! We are also on the July 23rd Mariner. We are bringing a 16 yr old son, a 15 yr old daughter, and a 12 yr old daughter. I'm sure mine would love to hook up with other teens. How old are your children?

Here is the link to the very active roll call thread for your sailing: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=195654&page=11 I recommend posting your question there. I'm sure there are plenty of families who will be cruising and perhaps your kids can "meet and mingle" in advance. :)

Thanks Karen. Even though I've contributed to this thread, I have not come across many teens.

SCGirlie, we are Rich (me), Leslie, Andrew (DS), Matthew (Best Friend) both 16 and finishing Freshman year at high school. If your son want's to exchange e-mails, let me know.

Archived