aft 7203 v. angled 8046: help the indecisive decide

cruisingDA

Hi folks:

On the millenium, would you pick the slightly oversized corner balcony 8046 or the big ol' aft balcony of 7203? We are doing a 12 day med. cruise.

One trick - my partner has never cruised before and has been known to be car sick. How bad is the rocking in the mediterranean in an aft room?

I appreciate your help folks!

I also suggest the Aft. Have him take Bonine in the morning before you board...works like a charm, and twice a day thereon. The views from that Aft balcony are spectacular, and there is no wind...you'll also enjoy breakfast there everyday. Enjoy your cruise!

Karyn

I disagree. My wife, even with the Bonine can not stay in an aft. The cabin is OK, but looking out off the balocny is not good for her. We have tried many times by sitting upstairs and looking out. She last 2 - 3 minutes then has to look away.

At least on the side, she can sit out there for 30 minutes or so :).

Duane

We just returned from the Infinity and were in 7203. The cabin is GREAT! There is plent of storage (especially in the bathroom), decent drawer space plus additional storage in the desk. The balcony was tremendous - plenty of room for two chairs, two loungers, a dining table and a cocktail table. The best part was that the aft cabins form their own little community and we made some great friends during our trip.

Go for 7203!!!!

Archived