Dawn Owners Suites--Who's Stayed in One?

greenie

If you order a meal to be served in your suite how many people can the butler serve?

Answer to your beer question. I guess they have a formula for beer to liquor. Either Claudio or your butler will know.

We had 8 people for dinner when we stayed in the OS and 5 in the AB.

Just let the butler know in the afternoon. I always ask what time is good for them, but they say anytime! They really go out of their way to please you.

Yes, bring money for them, they are not in the $10 pool.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Baitman: Do you have any idea how much beer I'd get instead of the 3 bottles of liquor? I know I could make 3 bottles of liquor last the whole cruise. I'd be drinking them by myself for heaven sake.lol I go through about 5-6 beers a day on a cruise so I'm wondering if I would have just a tiny bar bill.

We stayed in 10506 in September & December 2005. Check out the pics of the Owner's Suite in the link below.

If you don't love the OS, then there's something wrong with you.

You're suite is called the Park Avenue Suite.

Any questions about 10506, just ask.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

I must confess we have looked at your pictures - they are what convinced us to stay in an OS - I think NCL should be paying you a commission :D

This is a great thread and thanks so much to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences!

Baitman: Do you have any idea how much beer I'd get instead of the 3 bottles of liquor? I know I could make 3 bottles of liquor last the whole cruise. I'd be drinking them by myself for heaven sake.lol I go through about 5-6 beers a day on a cruise so I'm wondering if I would have just a tiny bar bill.

Talk to your butler...he/she will work it out;)

• 4 months later...

we were in 9006 2 yrs ago. we are booked in 9506 , Oct 2007

You do realize, don't you, that anyone who stays in one of the AAs on the Dawn is automatically a member of the Dawn AA Club--Chapter 9506, for example. :) Even if you've just walked into a Dawn AA and looked around or visited--that counts. You're a member. And I bet no one ever told you that.

We had a thread going awhile ago about the 9506 Club (the founding chapter of the Dawn AA Club, by the way ;) ). We had lots of people come out of the woodwork to add their names to the members lists. I bet there are a bunch of new members.

Who out there stayed in a Dawn AA suite? Which one? Whadja think of it? I think this will be helpful to future Dawn AA members. Why ... every one of you who has stayed in any of the AAs on any of the NCL ships should let your voice be heard! For the good of the CC-ers who will sooner or later come looking for info on one of the NCL AA suites!

I'll start--

Hello, my name is Greenie. I stayed in 9506 on the Dawn in May 2005. It was an extraordinary experience and one I'll probably not be able to do again. But you never know. After all, I did send in my Publisher's Clearinghouse form a couple of weeks ago ... hey--all it takes is a stamp, a wild imagination, and a totally unrealistic ridiculous sense of "I might win!"

9506 I miss you!

great info, we`re booked in 10506 in 2007 and can`t wait especially with all the info posted but i must admit this is our first NCL cruise after 10 cruises with HAL. always had a SA suite but NCL looks much nicer and so many more perks, also more square footage.

This is a terrible thread!!!!! :eek: We should be keeping this our secret! If we tell everyone we'll never get the cabins. :(

AA's are terrible! Don't do it! The other cabins are fine.

LOL.

Diane (Mrs. Baitman19)

You're right Diane!!!!! We will be standing in line before you know it. The AA's are only 4' x 4'...... ;)

Nice to see some of the 9506ers around again.

Jackie

This is a terrible thread!!!!! :eek: We should be keeping this our secret! If we tell everyone we'll never get the cabins. :(

AA's are terrible! Don't do it! The other cabins are fine.

LOL.

Diane (Mrs. Baitman19)

Diane,

If we have a Leid Back Cruisers Reunion Cruise, if we all promise not to book an OS, will you and Monty share yours with Bo and I?:D

Diane,

If we have a Leid Back Cruisers Reunion Cruise, if we all promise not to book an OS, will you and Monty share yours with Bo and I?:D

Of course! Can you imgine the party we would have. I wonder if Judy and Freddie will come too? OR...6 of us can book the Garden Villa!!!! :eek:

Didi

Hi Jackie,

We are really looking forward to this cruise! The OS sounds spectacular! I have done a lot of reading on the boards and have found quite a bit of info on OS. I am sure I'll have tons of questions, but right now the only one I can think of is - how is the motion in the front of the ship? We have stayed midship and aft on prior cruises. On the aft we did feel some motion, but not too bad.

Thank you and all the other OS cruisers who have given such vivid descriptions of the AA suites! Enjoy your upcoming cruise :)

Diane

Motion wasn't too bad, but we had calm seas most of the cruise. You'll love the OS. Here are some shots of 9506...should be about the same as your cabin. Have a great cruise.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/424542624AXtlUC

Hi ,

In Monty"s (Baitmans) picture I noticed a Christmas Tree. Do all the AA suites have Christmas trees during the holidays?

Leona

Yes, they do! They have poinsettias and garland decorations also.

We sailed on 12/1/05 and two days into the cruise we came back to our room decorated for the hoidays. A nice surprise.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

Yes, they do! They have poinsettias and garland decorations also.

We sailed on 12/1/05 and two days into the cruise we came back to our room decorated for the hoidays. A nice surprise.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

WOW! That is so nice one question thoiugh........

Do they put PRESENTS uinder the tree also (lol)?

Leona

Hi ,

In Monty"s (Baitmans) picture I noticed a Christmas Tree. Do all the AA suites have Christmas trees during the holidays?

Leona

We were leaving 9506 one day and saw a very large cardboard box to the side of our door. We both wondered what it was until we came back to the room and saw the tree. It must go into the box as is and comes out the same way. Maybe I should do that at home!

Jackie

christmastreejf1.jpg

Archived