Conquest Scavenger Hunt Items

Cinderelli

Hi -- my family is REALLY into Scavenger Hunts. And therefore we'd like to know if anyone is willing to share what items they asked you to look for on the Conquest.

I have read OTHER posts where people SUGGESTED items that would be good FOR a scavenger hunt. But we would like to know -- what items WERE on the hunt on the Conquest.

Thanks in advance!

:D

I read the capers for the cruise to nowhere and they had a scavenger hunt for all passengers.

Most of the stuff they ask for is ship related. Which is good and gives everyone a chance to get stuff.

On the Victory they also had a ship building contest..where you have to build a floatable boat with things found onboard....that was hilarious oo

Oh, but they give the winners prizes. Sometimes it's a bottle of wine or free t-shirts, or even gift baskets filled with goodies. Sometimes the prizes are just so so and other times they are really great. I once saw the scavenger hunt winners get champagne, a gift basket, and onboard credit. Hey, I'm all for getting the answers. The only problem is, they probably change the items to hunt for every week so no one cheats. And what if someone gives you the answers and they turn out not being right? Oh well, it's worth a try. Good luck!

We were just on the Elation and participated in the scavenger hunt. It was a blast and hilarious! One of the things they asked for was dentures and a guy actually handed his to my friend Lisa. Believe it or not I can't remeber anything eles they asked for but it was really fun!! We just loaded up a bag full of stuff from our luggage and cabin that they might ask for.

Gosh I lost my old list... I had set one up for the cruise we took on the Pride, when she was in the Caribbean...

Just off the top of my head...Ship related stuff.

A souvenir drink cup

A tiny drink umbrella

a deck of carnival cards

A seasick bag... Handy to put things in.

A Capers

A ship on a stick

A piece of clothing with a carnival log on it

The signatures/polaroids of staff Captain, CD, Social hosts, Purser, Doc, Chef, Maitere'D(sp) That shows proof you went to those areas they hang out.

A menu for diner

A shopping guide

Something from Camp Carnival

Odd food items from displays like a whole carrot or banana

A ship placemat (the paper ones )

Someone fron X country (so many people on the ship for very unusal places. We had a sweet young woman from Slovenia Veronika. I wanted to bring her home with us.)

Hope those offer a good start...Would be great fun to build a long list again since mine was lost...

Nancy

We were on the Glory this month and there was a scavenger hunt for adults. At the beginning of the cruise everyone was divided into 3 teams by your dining table. You participated in different games according to your color. One day was the scavenger hunt. Each team had to get whatever item was requested and place it inside your team's hula hoop.

The items I can remember were:

drink of the day glass

picture of Ben Franklin (100 dollar bill)

child under the age of 4

man in a woman's bikini top (I gave mine to my husband to put on)

woman in a man's swim shorts (man behind me gave his up)

size 13 tennis shoe

sunscreen above 30

There was more but these are the one's that stuck in my head. I don't know if they do everything exactly the same but I bet they do.

Linda

On our Carnival Conquest Hunt three months ago, it was family time. Everything on the list is obtainable except..sh...sh..make sure one of your kids is wearing a red sock. It was fun running around begging for stuff and ransacking the cabin. The list was long, I think about 20 to 25 items. Then they had family Karokae afterwards. I love the theme and cool furniture inside of the Vincent Van Gogh lounge, where we met for the hunt and singing.

Good Luck.

They let my husband leave once he stepped into the hula-hoop. It would have gotten real crowded.

Linda

Liberty 9/18/05

glory 6/12/04

conquest 6/22/03

tclowe,

Does my child have to be wearing the red sock? Or can I just put one in my purse for good measure? What type of items did the Conquest scavenger hunt ask for? I was on a scavenger hunt where you had to go and look for a picture between two cabins and describe it. Then you had to go to the ships library and count how many computers were in there. They had you all over the ship. But the things were things you could only find on the ship. Was the Conquest's scavenger hunt like that? Or was it more like nail polish, paper clips, and household items that someone could bring along? Give us a clue. We want more information. Thanks for the info. These message boards are great!

Serene 56 is right. Most stuff you can find on the ship itself. If not, then you will probably have in your possession already. Another difficult one was autograph signature of the Camp Carnival mascot. They eliminated that item because he wasn't around during the hunt. Just bring all hunt items back in a bag for verification. Best thing was to divide up and get stuff. Like I went around the ship for ship related items, while hubby and son went to our cabin for things that we knew we had.

• 1 month later...

Cinderellie

My nephew was able to get all the items listed for the scavenger hunt on the Conquest in June and the 4 people who won first place had all brought the red sock from home cause they new about it ahead of time, so if you bring the sock you should be one of the winners.

Lori

I don't remember a ship-wide scavenger hunt on the Conquest (not saying there was one, I just don't remember it). However, there was a scavenger hunt as part of the "Survivor" game they play by the pool on one of the sea days. The only thing I remember them wanting was a bikini top and the woman to whom it belonged (but the bikini couldn't be on the woman).

We never had more fun in our lives when we did the 'hunt' on RCCL- it started in the Kareoke bar and it was r-rated!

My husband didn't want to play and he ended up winning for our team because at the end he wore my dress and shoes with lipstick! He didn't know what hit him!! We had to change right there (we switched clothes - thank God I had a stretchy pull on dress and he had a long shirt I could wear).

The fastest ones finding the item and running it to the middle gets the points, and then they add them all up - we won some medals and the fun was unbelievable - people were laughing so hard and yes he was recognized the rest of the trip - the host said, some people will do anything to win!!

It was so hilarious but if you know the prizes in advance that is no fun at all and not fair to the others playing - I think you should just play to have fun. Somehow, takes the spontaneity out of the game if you cheat. :confused:

Karried: I see you are a new cruise critic member Welcome

But what you are describing is a game called Quest held on Royal ships. It is not a scavenger hunt.

Now- how can I Politely tell you this... I am not picking on you. Just want you to be aware is all

Now that you have particiapted in the game.. How do you think it would have been if you had known the outcome? Yes, it was one of the best times we had on a cruise ship game show wise. And I for one was glad no one told me about it. Some people will ask you to tell them about it- but please dont. its better if you go without knowing. I think we had a better time that way.

Archived