Nightlife in Bermuda?

marianneyaya

My 23 year old son and his friends want to cruise someplace tropical. They want a destination where they can stay out and close the club they are partying at. (Yes...fun loving party animals!) It seems most of the ships leave ports early in the evening, except Bermuda. Is there enough nightlife for them to have fun in Bermuda? I'm sailing on the Crown in July, but that ship doesn't sound lively enough for them.

We welcome any suggestions!

Thanks!

Marianne, I wouldn't worry about your sons having something to do while in Bermuda. There is lots of nightlife going on there during the summer months. My sons have been gone with my dh and I for 10 cruises and they are now 27 and 25. They love Bermuda during the day and love the nightlife as well. They have always made friends onboard before reaching Hamilton/St.George and have a great time. As always, common sense while in port is best. Bermuda is relatively safe compared to many other ports.

have a great cruise!

In Hamilton there are a number of bars and clubs on Front Street that are pretty lively on Friday and Saturday night (less so on the weekdays). If your ship is in Hamilton you'll be docked right across the street from some of them.

Archived