taxi from dockyards to ...

1stTimeCruizr

The taxi fare would be exhorbitant from the dockyards. If you are looking to take a taxi there it would be far cheaper from Hamilton and probably even less from St. George. Taxis are very expensive these days on Bermuda. When I was there last week, it cost me $12 to go from Hamilton to Ocean View golf course, a distance of only a few miles.

You may also want to consider one of the public buses from Hamilton. I believe the number 1 and number 3 buses from Hamilton go by the caves. Perhaps another poster can confirm that.

If you are in Dockyards it would definately be better to take the ferry to Hamilton then catch either a bus or taxi. You are looking at $60+ to take a taxi to the Caves from Dockyard. The #1 and #3 bus go right by the caves, or you can take the #10 or 11 to the Swizzle Inn, then walk down the road next to the ice cream parlour about about 150 yards.

Nice to see you again, Swizzle!

Do you (or does anyone) know about how much a taxi would be from St. Georges to Hamilton? My elderly Mom will kill me if I put her on a crowded, hot, bus!!!!! LOL :eek:

ps. We're actually headed for Dockyard but I figure we can take the ferry from Hamilton since the ferry from St G's directly to Dockyard doesn't run early or late enough for us to spend the day at Dockyards.

Archived